‘Sail to Success’
Together we are building a curriculum of vision, vitality and rigour
At Oxford Gardens we shape our curriculum to inspire and create learners who are……
It is essential that children are equipped with the ability to adapt, recognise opportunities, make connections, communicate intuitively and collaborate effectively – both for the success of their education and for their life beyond.
At Oxford Gardens we aim to be outstanding:
‘an outstanding curriculum is one that provides highly positive, memorable experiences and rich opportunities for high quality learning, has a positive impact on pupils’ behaviour and safety and contributes well to pupils’ achievements in their social, moral, spiritual and cultural development.
AS EDUCATORS WE…
- Constantly strive to change learning experiences
- In a rapidly changing world, we are willing to venture in new directions, seize new opportunities and learn new skills.
- We put ICT at the core of learning by using current technology as the footholds to enable all children to gain the ability to travel through life and learning.
- We strive to be innovative
- We always find a way to turn setbacks and failures to our advantage.
- We do not let creative ideas die: we choose to be innovative and daring.
- We strive to develop a rich and varied curriculum to enable our learners to achieve their aspirations.
- As a community we learn from others and help others learn.
- We put children at the centre of everything that we do.
- By focusing on this, we are doing the right thing in the long term for our community.
- We are committed to the success of every learner
- We strengthen diversity, collaboration and innovation.
- We aspire to unleashing the confidence and creativity within our Learners to enable them to grow and develop throughout their lives beyond Oxford Gardens.
- We do all of this together, with dedication, commitment, love and endless hope.
- We constantly strive to ‘Sail to Success’.